OO Barcode Component
TechnoRiver's OO Barcode Component is a product specially designed to work with OpenOffice. It enables users to easily add professional quality bar codes to OpenOffice's Calc, Writer and Draw. The component is built upon the powerful and robust barcode engine from TechnoRiver, a well proven codebase with more than 7 years of history.
OO Barcode Component will work flawlessly with any Windows application that supports OLE (Object Linking and Embedding) Server.In OpenOffice, this is done with the Insert->Object->OLE Object command.
OO Barcode Component exposes a full range of barcode properties and allows precise control over barcode dimensions. The font for the human readable text is customizable, and support for various barstyles allow the text to be placed on top or below a barcode symbol. The text can also be left-aligned, centered, or justified. Data validation is also carried out over all input to ensure the generated barcode meet industry specifications.
The Barcode Component includes a standalone MetaFile Creator that can be used to generate barcodes images (WMF, JPEG, PNG, GIF and TIFF) for use in third party applications.
- Awards-winning barcode engine from TechnoRiverStudio
- Innovative and extremely intuitive user interfaces
- Support for all commonly used barcodes
- Complete GS1-128 (UCCEAN) Support - All Application Identifiers included
- Checksum options - checksum characters can be enabled or disabled in the barcode. In the human readable text, checksum characters can be appended to the text
- Text alignment, distance, color and font support
- Bearers Bar - Rectangle/Top Bottom bars with Quiet Zone and Bar Thickness support.
- Extended Style Display
- UPC Extensions - Automatic Extension 2 and Extension 5 support
- Automatic Data Validation - To ensure the data encoded adheres to industry specifications
- High Resolution Printing
- MetaFile Creator - Standalone program that generate barcode metafiles for insertion into OpenOffice and other third party applications.
- Resizable barcode - generated vector graphics may be resized inside third party applications.
OO Barcode Component supports the following bar code symbologies
- Interleaved 2 of 5
- UPC Extension 2
- UPC Extension 5
- GS1-128 (UCCEAN128) - Include all Application Identifiers such as SSCC, GTIN, GIST, GDTI, GLN etc.
- Rational Codabar
- MSI (Modified Plessey)
- Standard 2 of 5
- GS1 DataBar 14 (RSS 14, Reduced Space Symbology)
- GS1 DataBar Stacked Omnidirectional (RSS Stacked Omnidirectional)
- GS1 DataBar Limited (RSS Limited)